Are you looking for Employment?
Join the TubeMaster® Team as an Intern or Team Member?
- Be a part of the Next Big Thing in catalyst-handling?
- Contribute in a creative culture?
- Work in a team-oriented environment where you can be proud of what you and your team did?
- Work Safely every day with the only catalyst-handling company to hold an 11-year-old world record in catalyst-handling safety and a 100% perfect record?
- Work with the world’s fastest and best equipment, software and patented methods?
- Explore how your ideas can further improve catalyst handling?
- Be rewarded financially with a chance to grow in responsibility?
Read about TubeMaster®, Inc.’s commitment to Education.
TubeMaster® offers internship opportunities to a young person who is currently in or recently graduated from High School to join our amazingly creative team on a part-time basis. Fitting into our team, our culture will amaze you, your friends and probably even your parents, as we expose you to a culture of work and engagement you may have only read about. Work right alongside our technicians, engineers, scientists and consultants. We will teach you how to contribute to the next big thing in our industry including how we go about creating an invention. If you contribute you will be listed as an inventor in our government patent applications.
We will show you what it means to work hard and be focused on the goals you are preparing for in school. If your goal is to go on to engineering school, there is no better type of place or opportunity as you can have at TubeMaster®. We are committed to growing the intellectual capital of our community as much as we are for our own staff. Interns work on a flexible schedule that permits them to complete their course work and other studies. The only demand we make is that interns take initiative to learn with us.
If you think you might be a good match to serve as an intern with TubeMaster® please complete our Career Form to help us understand how you could join into our creative culture.
To be considered for a Team Member position please complete our Career Form.