TubeMaster®, Inc. designs and builds custom plant equipment for catalyst handling.
Preliminary Scoping Study – cost effective means to create preliminary specifications
Obtain your custom plant machinery faster and for less using TubeMaster®‘s design/build model. Help out your colleagues in purchasing and let TubeMaster® deliver improved value by partnering with us in a collaborative design build project for the latest technology today instead of yesterday’s technology tomorrow. TubeMaster®‘s design/build program is a clear win-win!
TubeMaster® has experience designing custom plant equipment for catalyst handling by creating value:
- Eliminate Line-of-Fire safety issues
- Simple to use
- Decrease use of labor
- Efficiency-based solutions
- 3D CAD
- Finite Element Analysis – Stress
- User Manuals
TubeMaster®‘s suppliers and crafts people include:
- QA/QC materials sourcing and controls
- AWS certified welders
- ASME –R Pressure Vessel Stamp
- Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Titanium
- Client Witness Inspection
Recent projects completed:
- 2 Guillotine™ head Handling Carts – North America
- 4 HopperMaster™ catalyst loading hoppers – North America
Delivery available worldwide.